Randleman NC, USA — During their aerial infrared assessments in many cities (including New York, Boston, Detroit, etc.), RecoverIR unveiled many issues from their fully integrated aerial thermal images.
- Energy Thieves,
- Hidden Solar Inefficiencies
- Neighborhood Weatherization Problems
RecoverIR has a variety of techniques and technologies which will allow for the identification of moderate-energy-theft, high energy use suspect “Marijuana Grow Houses” and other illegal operations which might use large amounts of electricity or other energy, or the inhabitants of a particular piece of property might be doing something illegal so that one or more utilities cannot get accurate readings for the amount of energy that will be billed.
In addition to simply finding multiple types complete and partial energy theft, they have identified additional issues which include, but are not limited to:
- Homes and apartment buildings which were occupied with no utility billing records;
- Weatherization problems in residential areas;
- Energy inefficiencies in government, industrial, multi-residential and commercial buildings;
- Underground steam leaks; and
- Unauthorized warm discharges from facilities, sometimes toxic.
Read more about their unique aerial Infrared thermography applications online at: www.recoverir.com.
RecoverIR™ and its affiliate companies have an extensive amount of experience using a combination of aerial infrared thermography and sophisticated systems engineering analyses to not only identify inefficient buildings, but identify and prioritize which parts of each building are contributing the most to the inefficiency of the building.
8472 Adams Farm Road
Randleman NC 27317 USA
Corporate & Sales Office
1580 Millpond Lane
Lincoln CA 95648 USA
Telephone: +1 855-Go4RecoverIR (+1 855-464-7326)
Fax: +1 866-764-9694