Training for Certified Infrared Thermographers®
Burlington NJ, USA — In 2011 many companies will be enhancing their business strategies. Infraspection Institute has announced that their strategies and goals will remain committed to the global advancement of Infrared Thermography as a science and profession.
They remain committed to providing clients with timely accurate information through training, consulting and publications. Most of all, they remain committed to supporting clients with the best service the industry has to offer.
Below are their 2011 training options designed to fit your Infrared training and support needs.
At any time during the year if they can be of assistance do not hesitate to call their office at +1 609-239-4788. Complete details on courses and training options is available at www.infraspection.com.
Three training options
1. On site training for 5 or more employees
• Several people can be trained and certified quickly
• Travel expenses for employees are eliminated
• Training is customized to meet your particular needs, including field demonstrations at your location
• Courses are scheduled at times convenient for you
• Curricula may be modified to meet your company’s specific needs
2. Distance Learning – Web based
• Train at home or in the office and eliminate travel expenses.
• Distance Learning is the same high quality presentation you receive through open enrollment.
• Level I and Level II Certification courses are available for the same price as open enrollment.
• Training is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
• Consultations while training are available for no additional charge.
3. Open Enrollment Classes
• A complete schedule of classes are available at www.infraspection.com/courses_schedule.html
• All classes are taught by experienced practicing Level III Thermographers.
• You may use our imagers during class or bring your own.
• Excellent networking opportunities with other Thermographers and staff members.
If they can assist you through training, consulting, software or any division of the profession do not hesitate to call their office at +1 609-239-4788
The Infraspection Advantages:
• Instructors are Level III, Certified Infrared Thermographers ® with years of unmatched, real-world experience.
• Your instructor has expert experience in your field and will bring this knowledge to your classroom.
• Infraspection Institute courses are taught using a combination of dynamic multi-media presentations, hands-on demonstrations and one-on-one interaction with students.
•Courses integrate theory, practice, and case studies in a relaxed atmosphere designed to maximize each student’s learning experience.
•Infraspection does not manufacture or sell equipment, all courses are taught without marketing hype.
•All training is relevant to all brands of thermal imagers
Infraspection Institute is the oldest independent infrared training and certification firm in the world. Founded in 1980, Infraspection Institute has trained and certified nearly 10,000 thermographers worldwide. With over 30 years in business, Infraspection Institute literally pioneered the infrared training industry. During their long history, they have shaped the infrared industry through training, technical consulting, technical publications, research, standards development, and software publishing.
425 Ellis Street
Burlington, New Jersey 08016